The call for participation for presentations and workshops has now closed. You may still submit a poster by sending email to email@example.com with the title and abstract of your poster. A poster may include a live demonstration.
Instructions for how to respond are below for reference:
- Please use the author submission form at http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=era08. If you have not used EasyChair before, you will need to create a login account before entering your submission.
- Abstracts should be 250-500 words. If you submit a paper, your paper should not exceed 10 A4 pages of text using 10-point Times Roman type, single-spaced. You should submit your paper as a PDF or Word file.
- You can revisit your submission up until the deadline (23 May for presentations, workshops, and BoFs; 15 August for posters). This means you can submit an abstract first and a paper later. If you plan to submit a paper, the submission deadline for papers is also 23 May.
- Submitting an abstract is required. Submitting a paper is optional. Papers will be peer reviewed and, if successful, will be published in the conference proceedings via an ePrints repository. Note that a possible scenario is that a speaker is accepted but their paper is not successful in passing the peer review. In this case they would present at the conference, but their paper would not be published in the proceedings.
- Submitters will be notified by 11 July (except posters which will be notified on a rolling basis). This notification will be regarding speaking at the conference; notification of paper acceptance will occur in August.
- If accepted, you will need to register for the conference no later than 17 August 2008 to confirm your participation. Speakers receive complimentary Day Delegate Registration for the day on which they are speaking. Workshop presenters receive complimentary registration for their workshop.
- Successful papers will need to be finalised by 12 September for publication in the conference ePrints proceedings.
- All presenters who grant permission will have their presentation slides posted on the conference website following the conference.
If you have any questions or any difficulty using EasyChair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.